Your Privacy is Important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office (details below). Our registration number is Z8376343. This can be checked on www.ico.org.uk
Collecting of and purpose for your information
We offer payroll services, including running a payroll with HMRC and operating a pension scheme with NEST. To provide such services, we may need to collect personal data such as name, address, contact details (for employer and employee) and pay information. For Directors, partners and shareholders of our client firms we will be required to check your identity in order with our regulatory requirements.
Your information may be used to introduce you to the services we offer, to help with ongoing administration, to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable, for our own business research and analysis.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided or us being unable to provide the service.
We may obtain data from individual customers or from employer firms.
Users of our website
PFN Payroll respects the privacy of users of our website, and no effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge.
Information collected by cookies at PFN Payroll is collected solely for statistical purposes, is not used to identify individuals and will not be sold or disclosed to third parties. The primary cookies used at PAYE for Nannies are stored by StatCounter, HotJar and Google Analytics for the purposes of collecting user statistics.
When a visitor requests any pages at PFN Payroll the web servers collect information automatically to aggregate information on what pages users access or visit. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
PFN Payroll is committed to data security and all statistical information gathered by my servers or user details received via correspondence is stored safely and only made available to those instructed to assist with the maintenance of the web site.
PFN Payroll maintains a strict ‘no spam’ policy. Email addresses of any visitors who correspond with or use services offered by PFN Payroll will not be sold or disclosed to a third party.
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations –
- To operate your payroll we are required to submit details including personal information and pay information to HMRC.
- To operate your pension scheme we are required to provide personal information and pay information to NEST.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you or the supplier.
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you.
Your rights regarding your data
- We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary and as a maximum no longer than 6 years after you have terminated as a client of our firm unless there is a lawful basis for retention
- Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
- Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown further below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
- Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
- We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis – this will be explained to you if it is applicable. You can opt out of these should you wish to – contact us and advise us if you wish to
We have in place a full information security policy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans. We take data security very seriously and have in place we feel the most secure options available to store and transfer your data securely.
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
PO Box 38
You will be responded to as promptly as possible